Invitation to holiday on the Ile d’Oleron
“Set off right away for a successful family Holiday”
A special setting in the heart of the Ile Lumineuse
Our camping is perfectly located in the heart of the Ile lumineuse verdure, 2.8 km from sandy beaches on the East coast (Foulerot, Plaisance, Le Douhet) and 5.5 km from sandy beaches on the West coast (Les Sables Vignier, Les Bonnes, Les Huttes) :
- By bike thanks to cycle tracks : first track at 300m from the camping (Bikes Rental on site)
- By bus : “Free Beach Shuttle“
(Bus stop at the main gate of the camping in July and August)
- By car 5 minutes (Free Parkings lots)
The Ile Oléron : the Ile Lumineuse
Linked to the mainland by a 3027 metre free bridge, the Ile d’Oleron called the Ile Lumineuse because of its exceptional levels of sunshine and remains the region of oysters and Pineau as brought to the screen by the famous television game show of “Fort Boyard”.
L’Ile d’Oleron benefits from one of the most pleasant of micro-climates; which makes it a special place to stay from April through to October and the Mimosa blossoming from January onwards.
It has all the charm of small fishing villages and its oyster sheds spread over the marshland of the unspoilt countryside.
By bike thanks to 120 km of cycle tracks you can discover the nature, flora and fauna, the vines, the salt beds as well as the oyster industry.
With its 80km of coastline, 50 km of which has beaches, the Ile d’Oleron offers you an unmissable choice of fabulous fine sandy beaches where you can enjoy the multiple joys the ocean has to offer.
Welcome to the 5 Star Camping-Club Verébleu
It was in 1980 that we created the 5 Star rated Camping-Club Verébleu which has been classified as a “Camping Qualite” since 1999.
- We have 324 camping pitches ranging from 100 to 280m² spread over a landscaped, flowered park of 7.5 hectares (approx. 19 acres)
- 176 are given over to traditional camping.
- 130 with a full range of modern rental accommodation, which is both spacious and comfortable and with their own private gardens where the lawns are watered automatically on a daily basis. Each plot is enclosed on three sides by a variety of landscaped hedgerows and has its own hard-standing car parking space.
- It’s also a fabulous Water Park of 2700 m², it’s a themed and play pool heated at 29°C, with a giant Water Slide (76m descent).
Separately, a space of calm dedicated to swim and to rest is designed with a pool of 90 m² and a paddling pool both heated at 30°C.
Our campsite is set up to be 100% touristic with a family clientele which is 98% French speaking. We deal directly with the customer, with no Tour Operators and none of our pitches are rented by the year by individuals or business enterprises.
We will welcome you for your next summer holidays from the 10th of June to the 17th of September 2017.
A stay spent with us ensures a break that is both relaxing and an opportunity to discover at your leisure with your family or friends.
With our young and dynamic team of staff, you can always be sure of the warmest of welcomes.
We hope to see you soon,
The Mondamert family
Christophe, Véronique, Leslie, Sibille & Brice
Stay connected FREE OF CHARGE even during your holiday! Broadband Internet Access: Free and unlimited on all our pitches